Focal Point Optometry
Handling Covid-19 (Safe and Sanitary)
The safety and cleanliness of our staff and patients is #1.
- All patients and staff wear masks.
- Temperature will be taken upon entry, using a contact-less thermometer.
- Clear protective shields will be placed around the office.
- Practice frequent and thorough hand washing.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation measures. We have adopted the use of Pure and Clean on all surfaces and frames. It’s EPA approved for removing COVID-19 from surfaces.
- Only the patient that is scheduled comes into the office. If patient is a minor, only one guardian may accompany.
All new patients required to submit their patient forms online to reduce time spent in office.
- Call us when you’re in the parking lot so we can let you know when to come in.